Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
NEW! * Complimentary luggage storage
* Free unlimited Wi-Fi (in designated areas)
* Garden/patio space
* Clean linens & towels provided
* No curfew or lockout
* Each room is private with own lock & key
* Each room has air-conditioning & refrigerator
* 24 Hour security
Guests staying at a YMCA of Greater NY branch will be charged a required $10 Daily Guest Room Membership fee, which provides each registered
guest full access to member amenities.
All guests must be 13 years of age or older. Visitors are not permitted on guest room floors. Check-in after 2 pm, Check out by 11 am. Guests checking in after 11pm (weekdays) and 8pm (weekends) will be asked to leave photo ID with security and complete check-in the following morning.
Cancellation must be received at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a one night no-show charge.
Guests arriving after 11.30pm must retrieve their key from our security desk. In order to be given the key from security you must provide a valid photo ID. Guests can then complete their check in and have their ID returned to them from 8am - 10am the next morning. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Innendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>