Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For a large group booking we require 1 months notice of cancellation or the 1st night will apply at our disgression.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be no alcohol or food bought into the premisis for consumption This is in the intrest of safty and cleanliness of our home.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Built in 1787 by Lord Mount Gardiner, our elegant Georgian townhouse has been completely renovated to offer modern facilities and comforts while still retaining as much of the building's original charm as possible.
Rooms at Harvey's Guesthouse are equipped with TV, WiFi and tea/coffee-making facilities, as well as graceful sleigh beds. A delicious buffet breakfast is available for 8 euro extra.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you make the most of your time in Dublin, and guiding you through the rest of your journey in Ireland. We offer a booking service for country wide tours. Private parking and cots are available.
No Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party
Please notify us in advance of your arrival time.
Cancellations must be received at least 2weeks in advance.
Credit cards are accepted (excluding American Express), subject to a 2% charge. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>