Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The city is known for its blue deep waters of the Mediterranean. Near Saranda are the remains of the ancient city of Butrint, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Saranda as well as the rest of the Albanian Riviera, according to The Guardian, 'is set to become the new undiscovered gem of the overcrowded Med.' Another beautiful sight to visit is the hypnotic Blue Eye Spring. Between Saranda and Butrint, the lovely beaches and islands of Ksamil are perfect for a dip after a day of exploring.
Hostel Hasta La Vista has a shared lounge and guestrooms with free Wi-Fi. The property provides a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests. At the hostel, rooms come with a closet and with a common seating area. The rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower and selected rooms contain bathroom inside the room. The hostel functions as well as a info point where you can book tickets for different tours.
Hasta La Vista Saranda Policies & Conditions:
Check in/out is flexible.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 4 months (so far). Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>