Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We pride ourselves on our fantastic central location convenient for sight seeing, shopping, dining and more importantly on our thoughtful and attentive staff who keep our airy, bright, spacious vintage space scrupulous and squeaky clean. With our colonial era architecture, we preserve an essence of old Bombay in the buzzing modern metropolis. We have recently upgraded and modernized without giving up on our grace, charm and hospitality. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
Rajabai Clock Tower is 2.3 km from Hebbar's Heritage Home, while Prince of Wales Museum is 2.4 km from the property. We provide several different dorm rooms, come and enjoy your stay here.
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the full length of your stay.
Check in from 09:00 am.
Check out before 9:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Reception working time: 08:00~23:00.
Pets are not allowed.
Very close to CST railway station.
Luggage storage available. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>