Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our place is very well connected by public transports, a 5 minute walk away from the Pisa San Rossore train station, and a 15 minute walk away from the Pisa Centrale train station. Buses to the beach, train stations and airport stop nearby.
Helvetia Pisa Tower is a simple, warm, clean and well decorated place full of quirky features. During our recent building renovation,one of our collaborator was the local artist Francesco Moretti, who restyled the Bar and the head of most of the beds.
All bedrooms have a TV, a ventilator on the roof, heating and double glazings.
There is free WiFi access throughout the hotel and another free internet access point in the common room. Our common room open 24 hours a day with automatic machines for soft-drinks and snacks.
A small but cosy courtyard is available to relax reading a book or sipping a drink, here you can admire an Euphorbia Eritrea (cactus plant) of 9 metres, the highest in Pisa. There you can also park your bicycles for free. (for our cyclist guests)
We take care of your luggage for free before checking in and after checking out.
**Please note that since 1st of March 2012 a new 'Tourist Tax' ordered by the Pisa council has been put into place. The tax of 1 per night per person is compulsory for all guests of Helvetia Pisa Tower. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>