Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Otavalo is a quiet town situated at 2500m, surrounded by the mountains Pichincha, Imbabura, Cayambe and Cotacachi. Besides the famous Indian market that takes place every day, there is plenty to do in the area. Visit the lakes Mojanda, Cuicocha and San Pablo, walk through the eucalyptus forest to the waterfall Peguche, visit the Parque Condor and see raptors up close, take a stroll around the extraordinary tree El Lechero with spectacular views or buy a return ticket for the steam train to Ibarra, which stops at different places. The guesthouse is located few meters away from the well-known handicraft Indian market. Although the market is open every day of the week, the market is slightly bigger on Wednesdays and is at its largest at Saturdays, with even stalls in front of our door!
We offer 3 comfortable rooms with sharing bathroom for a fair price. All non-smoking rooms have free Wi-Fi and come with a double bed and linen, parquet floors, closet and a desk with chair.
Hospedaje Los Ponchos policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 10 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash only.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from 8 am to 10 pm.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>