Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer tours information/travel desk, towels, soap, Spanish lessons ($4,50 per hour one to one), open kitchen (free tea), 24 hours Reception, family accommodation, safety deposit, free internet service, wifi, living room, piano, guitar), terrace, book exchange, laundry service, and storage.
NOTE: In the hostal is prohibited all kind of alcohol (beer, whisky, wine, etc)
Apart from that we have, internet Access, Web Access in Lobby, Wi-Fi in Lobby, Common Room, Outdoor Terraced Area, Linen Included, Security Lockers, Reading Light, BBQ Area, 24 Hour Security, Tours Desk and Luggage Storage, We speak Spanish, English and Russian. Also we can help you if you get sick, because his owner is a doctor.
Please note that by Ecuadorian law if you are national from Haiti, Dominican Republic or South Africa, you need to prepay your balance in order to confirm your booking. Please contact the hostel to arrange the payment. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>