Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation must be informed 48hrs before
Additional Terms and Conditions
The group parties must be consulted with the guest in the house
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In addition to good service and comfort, with us you will find laundry, internet Wifi, kitchen, tours and tourist information ... Friends and culture
Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00
Important: Due to our location, our hostel is not suitable for children, elderly and people with mobility problems
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Aksepterer kredittkort
- Ikke portforbud
- Skatter inkludert
Ting å Merke Seg
1.-Check-out: Check out time is 12.30 pm. Extension will be given depending on the availability. On failure of the guest to vacate the room the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest or charge an aditional night.
2.-Luggage Storage: Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest's sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
3.-Guest's Belongings: Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest lockers are provided in the room, but it is highly recommended to store all valuable belongings in the safe deposit at the reception. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft of pilferage.
4.-Damage to Property: The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
5.-Management's Rights: It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise. No parties of any kind, including sleepovers, are permitted in the hotel. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith without previous notice and with no refund, nor compensation in case of breach of property rules and policies.
6.-Visitors Policy: Visitors or the entrance of any person not registered in reception are strictly prohibited; violations to this rule will result in a penalization charge, otherwise the hostel will ask the guest to leave the establishment.
7.-Cancelation Policy: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>