Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostal Doña Ari is located in the center of Santa Clara, just 50 meters from Parque Vidal. Heart of the cultural life of this city, where you can find the main shopping centers, theatre, cinemas, library, nightlife and cultural centers, restaurants, cafes, bus stops, museums and galleries. These and many more just a few steps from our house.
This beautiful residence presents an eclectic modern style, artistically decorated with striking and beautiful works produced by one of its hosts, who is a professional artist, where excellent aesthetic taste prevails. It has two spacious rooms with individual bathrooms where you will find great comfort and hygiene, the ornamentation of the same invite you to feel relaxed in a cosy and safe, with open spaces decorated with magnificent works of art.
Hostal Doña Ari's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 09:00 am.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC per person per day.
24/7 Reception. Vis husregler
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>