Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Private fenced parking is available at $5.00USD per stay. There is a charge of $5.00USD for any lost or broken key (s). We accept pets, limited to one per room at $25.00USD per stay, and with the understanding that its owner cleans any accidents that it may have, pay any damage that the pet may cause and keep it in your room or find different accommodation for your pet if there are other guests and / or they feel disturbed by their behavior and / or barking. We do not provide kitchen or laundry facilities or pressing services. Kindly, place all wet items in need to dry out on the lines behind the rooms; do not place them in the common areas. Do not smoke within our premises. OUR CHECK-IN STARTS AT 1:00 P.M. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 A.M. Late check-out carries a fee of $25.00USD per room. Non guests are not allowed within our premises or our guests rooms. Allowing a non-guest to access our premises or any of the rooms carries a fee of $25.00USD. We do not have a credit card terminal, WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH. There will be no refund of any sums paid and said money cannot be used to pay any outstanding balance from another guest after the down or full payment has been made and the guest is presented with a situation that prevents him/her from entering the date of the reservation or departs before the requested check- out date. You will be given a credit to be used within the next three (3) months and subject to the availability of the new requested date and the applicable rate at that time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Kindly, turn air conditioning unit and lights off while not in your room; otherwise, you will incur an additional charge of $10.00USD per day. Be sensitive and use water resources reasonably. Breakfast is served from 8 A.M. to 10 A.M. Any additional or special dietary needs products requested outside from what is served will be charged separately at a rate of $12.00USD per person. Cleaning service runs from Monday to Saturday until 12 M.D. and it is not available in the afternoons or on Sundays. One (1) bottle of water per occupant is provided at check in; any additional water bottle cost $1.50USD. One (1) daily towel per guest is provided for exclusive use inside the hostel; any towel removed or damaged or stained by the guest will cost $8.00USD. Free Wi-Fi is provided within our premises. Kindly do not smoke within our rooms and/or premises.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Terms & Conditions
• A reservation request remains as an “inquiry only” until Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell has received 50% of the total booking fee as a deposit. This deposit is non-refundable and only after receipt of this deposit does the reservation become subject to our terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy. Fifty (50) percent of rate must be paid for your reservation to be confirmed. This deposit is non-refundable/non-changeable/non-transferable and only after this deposit is charged does the reservation become confirmed. We do not have credit card terminal in-site, thus we only accept cash in site. All outstanding fees and remaining balances must be paid in cash, upon arrival. Additional purchases during the stay, meals, drinks, tours and such must be paid in cash at time of order.
• All guests may be required to provide appropriate photo identification at check-in and to complete and sign a guest registration form that also states that he/she has read, understands and will abide by these Terms and Conditions.
• Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right, at the owner’s discretion, to charge a Room Security deposit of up to $250.00 for any group booking (more than 5 guests) made under these Terms and Conditions. The owner may, at her discretion, carry out a room inspection of all rooms to determine that no malicious or accidental damage has occurred. Should any damage be found, the guest or group (more than 5 guests) shall be charged accordingly, and the guest or group (more than 5 guests) booking may be terminated at the owner’s discretion with no refund of monies paid.
• Should any guest or group (more than 5 guests) be found to have non-paying persons visiting and/or staying in their room(s), the guest or group (more than 5 guests) shall be charged for the extra persons and the on-going booking may be, at the owner’s discretion, terminated with no refund of monies paid.
• Should a guest or group (more than 5 guests) become unruly in any manner resulting in complaints or, at the owner’s discretion, disturbing other guests, Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right to terminate the agreement resulting in eviction with no refund of money paid. All areas within Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell are designated No Smoking. Smoking, in any area of the hostel, is a serious offence and will be treated as such, possibly resulting in the eviction of anyone breaking this regulation. Illegal substances of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in the eviction, and possible prosecution, of the offending party. Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell retains the right to refuse entry to the building of any persons that are clearly under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol. Police authorities will be summoned to the premises
• Amendments or modifications can be made up to 24 hours prior to the day of arrival depending upon the nature of the change and availability, and may result in a possible rate change and additional charges. Should you wish to cancel your booking prior to check-in or don´t show on the schedule date of the arrival, the total of the amount paid as deposit will be retained by Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell.
• If after check-in, guest must depart earlier than the scheduled check-out date, the remaining unused portion of the reservation will be issued for the next three (3) months, subject to availability and rates at the time is claimed. Neither cash refunds nor credit card reimbursements will be issued.
• Should any, or all, guest (s) not arrive on the check-in date, Hostel Kimmell/Hostal Familiar La Casita de los Kimmell will retain the full amount of the deposit paid for the non- arriving guest (s) and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled (unless you notify us of any amendments or modifications within 24 hours prior the original check-in date).
• Check- in at any time from 1500. Kindly vacate by 1200. Early check in and/or late check- out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at a $25 (per room). Check-Ins after 22:00hrs requires an additional charge of $25. (per room).
• We take no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or vehicles.
• All our rooms have a split type A/C unit (to be turned off – as well as all lights – when the guest leaves or is not inside the room, otherwise, they will incur an additional charge of 10.00USD per day), fridge, private bathroom, closet, hot water, cable TV and wicker chair (s).
• The rate includes full breakfast (served from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.), as well as daily cleaning of the room (Monday to Saturday until 12 m.d./not available in the afternoons or on Sundays); one (1) bottle of water per occupant (which can be filled until 9 p.m. from our kitchen to continue its use and decrease the waste of plastic bottles), toiletries, essentials, daily towels (for exclusive use inside the hostel; any towel removed or damaged or stained by the guest will cost 8.00USD), free Wi-Fi, use of common area and gazebo with hammocks. Free parking is off the street. Paid fenced parking is 5.00USD per car, per stay.
• We accept pets (limited to one per room and at a daily cost of 25.00USD per pet, and with the understanding that its owner cleans any accidents that it may have, pay any damage that the pet may cause and keep it in your room if there are other guests and / or them feel disturbed by their behavior and / or barking).
• Children 0 to 5 stay for free. Children 6 to 10 pay 50% of the adult rate and 11 and up pay full rate. We don´t carry cribs or baby beds, nor extra beds in the rooms.
• Tourist Taxes must be added, at a rate of 10%.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>