Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing right out your window and wake up to healthy breakfast free of charge with a beautiful ocean view. Here we strive for first class service but on a hostel budget. With the local surf beach right out the back patio we offer plenty of activities for all types of people. You can find classes for surf, paddle-board and yoga. During the day the ocean breeze helps you beat the heat and in the night all of our rooms are equipped with ceiling fans as well as a full bathrooms. In the common area we have free WIFI, a library, communal kitchen and a full bar. Filled with local art and a unique open air design it’s easy to forget that it’s a hostel.
The surrounding Santiago bay area you can find plenty of beach bars and sea food restaurants which offer great service and delicious cuisine, It’s also a great beach for morning walks/runs. Within walking distance of the town of Santiago where you can find a local market with fresh fruits and veggies as well as great local restaurants.
Hostal Olas Altas Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Pets are allowed if noticed in advance and if they are not barkers.
We have a bar open to the public from 12pm to 2 am. In the mornings we have coffee. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>