Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the whole booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, Hostel Celica will be entitled to make the following cancellation charges, plus bank charges:
29 - 15 days: 30% of the grand total
14 - 07 days: 50% of the grand total
06 - 03 days: 75% of the grand total
02 - 00 days: 100% of the grand total
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group leaders collect deposits for the whole group. Everyone is required to pay a 10 EUR deposit in cash on arrival. Deposits are returned at check out if the house rules were respected and the sheets & towels returned to the reception.
Tourist tax: €3,13 per person per night for adults, €1,57 for minors.
All bookings of 12 guests or more are considered group bookings.
The subscriber confirms the reservation by making the first avans payment (30 % of the full amount of the reservation) or by delivering the work order (for public institutions).
The remaining 70 % of the full amount of the reservation must be settled no less than 30 days before the day of arrival. Up to 30 days before the day of arrival the subscriber is able to make modifications of the reservation free of charge.
In case the initial inquiry is sent less than 30 days before the day of arrival, the subscriber must make one avans payment equal to 100% of the full amount of the reservation by the date agreed upon in the offer.
A confirmed offer indicates the subscriber's agreement to the cancellation policy.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Social hostel with lively atmosphere, great events, sustainability-oriented. Unique & fun!
Appreciated and awarded by cult travel specialists for its unique & unusual design:
- No.1 hippest hostel in the world by Lonely Planet
- the 25 ultimate places to stay in the world by Rough Guides
- No.1 hostel in Slovenia according to Hostelworld.com guests' reviews- 2010 Hoscar Winner
- World's 1st sustainability-oriented hostel – Travelife Gold certification
- 5-minute walk from the main bus & train station; perfect for late arrivals or early departures
- 10-minute walk to the old Ljubljana city center
- 15-minute walk to the funicular which gives you a ride to Ljubljana Castle
- the hostel's surrounded by the funkiest environment ever – Metelkova City area with cult bars, pubs, galleries, museums, theatre etc.
UNIQUE CONCEPT & STORY
A must stay experience when visiting Ljubljana. Spend the night in one of the 20 unique former prison cells with prison bars on windows and doors. Not entirely your cup of tea? Make your bed in one of the hostel's more traditional 4-, 5-, 7- and 12-bedded dorms featuring unique artistic elements.
parking • WiFi • towels and bed linen • guided tours of the hostel • city maps • book exchange • board games • tourist info • tour booking • smiles for everyone
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Celica staff:
• Tours & Trips info desk for daily excursions around Slovenia – pick up place at the hostel
• city info, maps, schedules, travel arrangements, events, …
• Rent-a-bike – comfy vintage cruisers to go out exploring Ljubljana and surroundings
• plenty of space for motorbike parking
• special prices for Ljubljana Castle Experiences.
No curfew, no lockout, 24/7 reception.
Being locked up will never be more FUN!
Due to the Covid-19 being present in our society, we would like to inform you about the precautions we have adopted to be as responsible as possible. These changes include:
- Wearing a mask is MANDATORY while using our shared indoor spaces.
- Keeping up to date on a daily basis with the recommendations and instructions issued by the National Institute for Public Health.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers all over the hostel (all bathrooms, main entry points, common areas).
- We disinfect surfaces multiple times a day (door knobs, toilets, common surfaces).
- We rearranged common areas so that the safety distance between guests can be maintained.
- Guests are encouraged to use our Summer garden, when the weather permits.
- Our café is open from Monday until Friday from 7 AM to 10.30 PM.
- Our breakfast bar is NOT available at the moment (as of October 10th 2020) due to government restrictions but you can still order drinks and snacks. Due to government restrictions all patrons must be served at their table (no service at the counter). Thank you for understanding these new measures! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Slovenia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>