Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the whole booking is cancelled within 28 days of arrival, Celica Art Hostel will be entitled to make the following cancellation charges, plus bank charges:
29 - 15 days: 30% of the grand total
14 - 07 days: 50% of the grand total
06 - 03 days: 75% of the grand total
02 - 00 days: 100% of the grand total
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group leaders collect deposits for the whole group. Everyone is required to pay a 10 EUR deposit in cash on arrival. Deposits are returned at check out if the house rules were respected and the sheets & towels returned to the reception.
Tourist tax: 1,01 per person per night.
A group is considered under 35 years of age, if more than half of group members are under 35 years of age. A group is considered over 35 years of age, if more than half of group members are over 35 years of age.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
One-of-a-kind, artistically transformed from an old military prison into a funky hostel.
Social hostel with lively atmosphere, great events, sustainability-oriented. Unique & fun!
Appreciated and awarded by cult travel specialists for its unique & unusual design:
- No.1 hippest hostel in the world by Lonely Planet
- the 25 ultimate places to stay in the world by Rough Guides
- No.1 hostel in Slovenia according to Hostelworld.com guests' reviews- 2010 Hoscar Winner
- World's 1st sustainability-oriented hostel – Travelife Gold certification
- 5-minute walk from the main bus & train station; perfect for late arrivals or early departures
- 10-minute walk to the old Ljubljana city center
- 15-minute walk to the funicular which gives you a ride to Ljubljana Castle
- the hostel's surrounded by the funkiest environment ever – Metelkova City area with cult bars, pubs, galleries, museums, theatre etc.
UNIQUE CONCEPT & STORY
A must stay experience when visiting Ljubljana. Spend the night in one of the 20 unique former prison cells with prison bars on windows and doors. Not entirely your cup of tea? Make your bed in one of the hostel's more traditional 4-, 5-, 7- and 12-bedded dorms featuring unique artistic elements.
parking • WiFi • towels and bed linen • guided tours of the hostel • city maps • book exchange • board games • tourist info • tour booking • smiles for everyone
SELF SERVICE BUFFET BREAKFAST
available every day, 7:30 – 10:30am for 4€
LIVE concerts • staff/guests social activities • cocktail nights • snacks • theme parties • art exhibitions • workshops
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by Celica staff:
• Tours & Trips info desk for daily excursions around Slovenia – pick up place at the hostel
• city info, maps, schedules, travel arrangements, events, …
• Rent-a-bike – comfy vintage cruisers to go out exploring Ljubljana and surroundings
• plenty of space for motorbike parking
• special prices for Ljubljana Castle Experiences.
No curfew, no lockout, 24/7 reception.
Being locked up will never be more FUN! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Slovenia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>