Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You haven't heard about us for a while - a big change in ownership has happened!
Right now your welcome to Cracow by Chris and Mathew in Hostel Cinnamon.
We are more than happy to become your hosts, guides, buddies.
At this moment we can provide you with comfortable rooms (twin, double, triple, quadruple, a mixed dorm for 6 people). We are slowly changing Cinnamon, just to make it one of the best Hostels in Cracow. If you have any suggestions or ideas, we encourage you to feel free to contact us, or just hop in and have a chat with us.
We promise to do as much as we can and to keep you with updates! ;)
Below you can find more information about our hostel, localization, transport services, recommendations, etc.
Hostel Cinnamon is located in the city center, near two main public communication nodes. However, ul. Lenartowicza (location of Hostel) is separated from this noise. Additionally, on this street, you won't encounter a lot of people, so at night it is very calm and cozy ;)
The main square (that's what you are looking for if you are in Cracow!) - just 12 minutes of walk.
Dolnych Młynów (It used to be a tobacco factory ages ago, but now you can find there a ton of amazing bars, pubs, restaurants! One of the best places to spend free time in Cracow and chill! [They do serve amazing breakfasts at sick cheap prices there!) - 7 minutes of walk.
Wawel Castle - about 18 minutes of walk.
Food and Restaurants - a lot of good bars, restaurants, and bistros are located around. Once you visit us, our team will find something tailored for you! (We know a lot about GOOD food! ;D).
Main Train Station and Airport can be reached fast and easy with public transport (more information can be found below in 'Transport').
As mentioned above, Hostel Cinnamon is located near two important communication nodes in Krakow.
Right now trams route has been restored and you can get extremally fast to any point that you would like to! (By bus or by tram ;]).
Airport public transport:
Bus 208 goes like every 60 minutes. Also, you can use buses 252 ant hen 179, or train SKA1 and then bus 179. Using any one of the lines mentioned before shall grant you an opportunity to get to Cinnamon Hostel in about 30-40 minutes. The ticket costs 2.3/4.6 (students/normal tickets).
Buses go every 20 - 60 minutes depending on the given day and day time - to find out more check out the link at the bottom of the 'Transport' section.
Main Train station:
Trams: 14, 24, 44 - they leave 'Teatr Słowackiego' bus-stop every few minutes! Your journey shall take about 8 - 10 minutes. The ticket costs 1.7/3.4 (students/normal tickets).
If you would like to use public transport to get to the hostel, we highly recommend the application called: „Jakdojade” (https://jakdojade.pl/). It's available as a website as well as Android and iOS apps.
What can we offer you:
- Amazing time spent in Cracow (oh my, you won't regret it!).
- Fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee.
- Guidance and recommendations around places worth visiting in Cracow (Kayaking is amazing, but not well-known activity ('Extremally highly recommended' - Chris)
- Best discount deals on a given day (we are good at finding such deals ;]).
-- Wieliczka Salt Mine
-- Energylandia (fun park for kids and adults - 10/10 of our guests who have been there are highly recommending it)!
-- Much, much more. Feel free to ask us once you get to Cracow ;)
- Towels (3PLN per stay. Free for people who stay for more than 3 days).
- Fresh, nice and cozy bed linen.
- You will get bored reading this, so meet us in Cinnamon and have a chat with us ;). Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>