Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Coco Hostel is ideally set in the heart of Cancún, only a a 2-minute walk or about 200 metres from ADO Bus Station and 25 minutes from the airport. Behind La Parilla Restaurant in ave yaxchilan, we are situated a short distance from attractions such as the Cancun Hotel zone with amazing night life , world class dinning and the best Caribbean beaches. Las Palapas park is the spot to find local family fun and street food with a taste of the real Mexico, market 28 and 23 for souvenir shopping and many banks , supermarkets and shopping centers all near the by in the city center .
Shared rooms with 6, 8, 10, and 12 bunk beds with bathroom inside and without as well Every bed have a place to secure your luggage or your belongings. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests can enjoy our facilities and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostel Coco Policies and Conditions:
No guest under 18
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>