Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel Connect is Derry City's Largest Hostel and can accommodate up to 64 people in both dorms and private rooms. It is situated in the heart of this Historic Walled City, which played host to the City of Culture 2013, and only 2 minutes from all the action of the pubs, clubs, restaurants and the vibrant night life of this fantastic city. Hostel Connect is funky, chilled out and will appeal to all types of travellers, young and older alike.
Hostel Connect has made some changes to our offering, we now only offer private rooms with private bathrooms and showers. For group of 15 or more that wish to share dorm rooms, please contact the hostel directly.
Hostel Connect is located on the Strand Road, the main through fare and bus route of the city. We are literally 2 -5 minutes from the famous historic walls dating back to 1613; the Bogside area which is home to the famous Bogside Murals and the tragic and controversial Bloody Sunday conflict of 1972; and Waterloo Square where many of bars are located.
We have 10 bedrooms consisting of two large mixed dorms; a 9 bed dorm, one 6 bed female only dorm; one 6 bed mixed dorm; one private family room (double and triple bunk) and three private double rooms (double bed); and one twin room (two single beds). Each room is named after the funky colour that it has been painted!
We have lovingly brought back the original wooden floors throughout most of the hostel adding a great ambience. The hostel also boasts and huge common room where you can chill and hang out on sofas and watch TV or movies on our large screen TV. We have specifically located this on the top floor and in its own wing of the building, so you won't be disturbed or won't disturb other guests. We plan to have plenty of music nights and pub crawls to keep you occupied as well!
The hostel also has a good size kitchen and dining area (open 7am -10:30pm) on the first floor. There are 6 separate shower rooms (electric so you'll never run out of hot water), 3 on each floor. We offer a free continental breakfast with each night stay, free wifi throughout the hostel and smiles are always free.
Our aim at Hostel Connect is to provide budget-orientated sociable accommodation where guests can stay and enjoy the 'craic' in Derry, in a safe, clean and fun environment.
Our check-in is between 3pm and 8pm and our reception closes at 10pm. If you are arriving later than 8pm, you MUST inform the hostel by email or telephone. Failure to do so, will result in you being possibly refused entry and being charged for the night. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>