Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel CoolPeople is set in the heart of Lisbon, 6 min walking from Marques de Pombal, you will find Lisbon a wonderful place to visit. You will find the Amoreiras Shopping Center, 5 min walking from the Hostel. Also, is a five minute distance from Praça Marquês de Pombal, what we call Center!
There are 3 Dorms, one for male, one for male and another mixed. The kitchen is for your use, breakfast every morning, living room and Wi-Fi all around the place. 2 bathrooms, one with a bath tub and another with shower.
Hostel CoolPeople Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 19:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Please, be sure that your belongings are in your locker;
Use the bathrooms properly;
Turn the lights off, when you go out;
Use the kitchenware wisely;
Check if the Hostel door is closed;
There’s a Coffee machine, use it carefully;
Your bed as a Number, memorize it, since it’s also the same in your Locker & Breakfast Box;
The Hostel has surveillance cameras. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>