Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 52 days before arrival - free of charge
51-21 days before arrival - 30% of total amount
20-14 days before arrival - 50% of total amount
13-4 days before arrival - 85% of total amount
3 and less days before arrival - 100% of total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be necessary to pay deposit of CZK 550 or EUR 20 per person as deposit for possible damages by arrival. This deposit will be given back by departure (after reducing amount of possible damages).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It is necessary to give returnable deposit 20 Euros per 1 person at reception desk on your arrival for eventually damages.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
WHERE CAN YOU STAY?
We offer high accommodation standard in newly renovated rooms with private or shared bathroom. Several rooms (especially the 5th and 6th floor) offer a magnificent view of historic Prague. For backpackers, we offer spacious dorms with their own lockers, drawers with lamps either only for women or mixed.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN HOSTEL DOWNTOWN?
Hostel Downtown offers wide range of activities that are mostly free of charge. Reveal the magical atmosphere of Hostel Downtown together with our entertainers and other backpackers from all over the world. Activities are different in every season and holidays. The current program can always be found on our website or at the reception.
Enjoy your Prague walk, visit the Prague Castle, climb Petrin Hill with us, taste Czech beer in the best Prague pubs, come to dance with us or show us your talent! Our most popular activities are when we are cooking and dining together. These are the evenings where you can feel the unique atmosphere of our hostel and when you can make good friends with others. Hostel Downtown, thanks to our international team of entertainers, became a place full of live, place where people enjoy themselves and discover Prague and the Czech Republic together.
You can visit our big common room, which offers many activities for everyone - you can watch TV and Netflix, have popcorn for free from our stylish popcorn machine, play the piano or guitar, play table football, table games, read from our international library or just relax on several sofas with many pillows. You can also use our modern, fully equipped kitchen for free, where you can prepare your meals 24 hours a day. There is a refrigerator, a microwave, an oven, a kettle and much more.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
- 24hr open reception desk
- Wifi in all rooms
- Luggage storage - nonstop
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Exchange machine (you can exchange CZK, EUR, GBP, USD) - NO COMMISSION!
- Bicycle storage for 4-5 bikes
- Table games and table football
- TV with Netflix and Internet connection
- Free popcorn from our professional popcorn machine
- Lockers in all dormitory rooms
- Safe at the reception
- Computers with internet connection
- Map of Prague
- Complete information service about Prague and Czech Republic
- Sheets and bed linen
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU FOR A FEE?
- Washing machine and dryer
- Airport transfer (CZK 650 for max 4 people)
- Affordable taxi around Prague
- Printer and scanner
- 24hr refreshments - cold drinks, coffee, etc.
- Postal services
WHAT CAN YOU BORROW FOR A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT?
- Towel, Adapter, Padlock for lockers, Hairdryer, Iron with iron board, Umbrella, Fan
WHO IS WORKING AT THE HOSTEL?
Our English-speaking staff (some of them also speak Spanish or German) are open-minded and friendly and ready to help you with everything 24 hours per day :-)
- The payment for accommodation is requested on arrival.
- We accept cash (CZK, EUR, GBP, USD) and payment cards VISA, EC/MC and AMEX. We charge 3% fee for card payments.
- The price includes VAT.
- City tax is not included in the price of accommodation.
- We may require a payment in advance for groups or longer stays.
- We charge a fine CZK 150 per person for late check-out. We will require a full payment for the room/bed after 14:00.
- We reserve the right to temporarily hold an amount for the first night prior to arrival.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?
- We put high effort in keeping high standards of cleaning and hygiene
- You are also guarded with our CCTV cameras and fire alarms
- Each room is separately lockable with their own room cards
- All shared rooms have lockers and you can also use the hostel safe at reception for free
For reservations made for the Easter period (15 April 2022 - 18 April 2022) and for the New Year's Eve (30 December - 31 December):
ALL reservations during that period are NON-REFUNDABLE in case of any cancellation or no show.
The hotel reserves the right to withdraw payment for the entire reservation immediately after booking. In the event that the card cannot be verified, the client must provide another card number, failure to do so may result in cancellation of the reservation and loss of the deposit. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Mest populære Prague
9e, Globaal Grootste Hostel
9e, Globaal Grootste Hostel
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>