Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Late, full or partial cancellations will be subject to a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will apply for each person and each service for the first booked day, or, if the reservation spans over a periodof seven days and more, for the first three nights of the reservation. All increases of the participants' number of the reservation must be submitted to the management for approval.
Any legal disputes arising from this agreement shall be settled before the court in Vienna, Austria.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A group is defined as a group of guests travelling together and arriving and departing on the same dates.
Rates are quoted in â'¬ (Euro). Bed rates are quoted per night including buffet breakfast, service charge and all taxes effective upon conclusion of the agreement. In case that any new government tax is introduced during the validity of the agreement it will be added to the above rates.
4. DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT POLICY:
Groups up to 30 beds: 50 % of total amount 1 month before arrival date
50 % of total amount 1 month prior to arrival date
Balance payable at Check-Out or latest within 14 days after receipt of invoice.
In case that down payments are not credited in time, the Hostel reserves the right to cancel the bookings.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY:
It is the responsibility of the Client to deduct cancellation fees from the persons making the cancellation, and to credit these amounts to the hostel.
Unless agreed otherwise, following installments apply:
Cancellations up to 4 weeks before arrival no fee charged
Cancellations 4 to 2 weeks before arrival 25 % of booking value
Cancellations 2 to 1 week bfore arrival 50 % of booking value
Cancellations within 7 days before arrival full booking value
6. ROOMING LIST AND MEAL PLAN:
A rooming list and detailed meal requirements are to be made available to the Hostel 14 days prior to arrival date at the latest.
7. GENERAL TERMS:
· All reservations, amendments or cancellations are subject to a written reconfirmation by the Hostel.
· The Hostel reserves the right to withdraw from this present agreement in case of force majeure or any grave violation to the agreement. In the event of force majeure the hostel may not be held responsible for damages.
· All other terms not mentioned in this agreement are settled in the Agreement on the Code of Contact for Group Travellers issued by the Austrian Professional Hotel Association and the Austrian Professional Travel Agency Association.
· The contracting partners hereby declare that the contents of this agreement shall be kept secret from third parties, particularly with regard to the booking status and rates.
· The hostel reserves the right to accomplish accommodation in a hotel of same category.
· Any legal disputes arising from this agreement shall be settled before the court in Vienna / Austria.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
More than 60 years of tradition!
At first the most interesting facts for you:
We offer the following at no extra cost - YOU will get it for FREE:
FREE Bed linen
FREE Internet terminal
FREE Lockers in every room (please bring your own lock with you)
FREE Luggage room (on arrival and departure)
FREE City maps
FREE television in the Lounge
FREE table tennis (outdoor)
Our facilities include free use of Microwave, Kettle for boiling Water & Refrigerator, however we do not feature a stove or full size Kitchen-utilities.
Here you can find the perfect combination of city and green environment, culture and nature, fun and relaxation:
The Youth Hostel Hütteldorf is right on the subway line U4, which brings you in 20 minutes to downtown and in 10 minutes to the Schönbrunn Palace and the Naschmarkt (Vienna's most popular market). The house itself is situated on the edge of the forest, surrounded by numerous walking and bike trails and a large garden. The unique features and the sensational price make us irresistible to every hostel traveler.
Room and Reception Facilities:
We have 60 bright rooms with 2-7 beds in the traditional youth hostel multi-bed rooms style. Some rooms have shower or shower / WC and all have free lockable cabinets. If you do not have your own padlock, you can purchase one at the reception. There our friendly, multilingual staff stays at your disposal 24 hours a day. There you will also find free city maps, timetables and other information for your stay in Vienna.
You can arrive at any time, the rooms are ready after 3:00 pm. If you arrive earlier, you can use our free luggage room.
You can watch television via satellite, play pool and tabletop soccer in the lounge, or do your laundry with our own washing machine and dryer. In the small guest kitchen you can prepare simple meals with the microwave and there's also a kettle and fridge.
Classic Youth Hostel services at competitive prices combined with environmental protection and sustainability is our philosophy! We are proud to be one of the first hostels to own an environmental label.
We look forward to your stay @ Hostel Hütteldorf! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>