Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For any cancelation of the reservation you need to pay 75% of the whole amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In a natural environment, we want to stay a small and comfy hostel where you are treated as a friend.
City of cordiality
Huarmey is known as the ¨Cuidad de la Cordialidad' directly translated, this means the city of the cordiality (warmth, friendliness, geniality and heartiness), and that´s really how it is. The people are friendly. Children grasp the opportunity to talk to the visitors. You will experience this friendliness in the streets from the moment you arrive.
The lost gold of the Incas
At 5 kilometres from Huarmey is the 'Cerro Maltino'. Every year, people go there to look for the gold accumulated by the Incas for to pay the ransom asked by the Spanish for to free Atahualpa.
Will you be the one to discover it?
Also, you can enjoy the visit of the other sites surrounding Huarmey, like the incredible geoglyphs of Huanca, the pyramid of El Pedregal, Lecheral, el Castillo and the whole Peruvian experience.
Discover the real Perú, the traditional culture, gastronomy, way of living, the unique Peruvian hospitality, great sense of humour and beautiful heart.
Why not go kayaking on the traditional Bambu pirogues, treck the Huamba, sand board on the high dunes or relaxion the beach of Tuquillo - considered one of the most beautiful in the world?
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 14:00
No Curfew Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>