Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You will stay right in a wonderful neighbourhood with lots of shops, bars, cafes, and clubs.
Supermarkets, laundry, real German bakeries, a park and even an indoor pool - everything is nearby.
It takes only a few minutes to reach the beautiful Elbe riverbanks. The amazing historic centre and all main sights are only a 20 - 30 minutes walk away.
You can also explore Dresden's great environment:
Meissen, the castles Moritzburg and Pillnitz and the so-called „Saxon Switzerland“, a small but amazing mountain area and a real paradise for climbers and hikers.
We offer you very clean and bright rooms from a low priced 10 bed dorm to en suite single and double rooms.
guest kitchen and common room
lockers in all dorm rooms
BON VOYAGE – Café & Bar
24 hour reception
check-in from 2 p.m.
24 hour access, no curfew, no lockout
check-out until 11 a.m., late check-out until 1 p.m. from EUR 3.00
breakfast 7.30 a.m. - 12 a.m. / sweet breakfast from EUR 4.50 / full
breakfast from EUR 7.00
Bed linen: 2,50 € once but obligatory.
Please note that the City Of Dresden charges a lodging tax which is not included in the given rates./The lodging tax is 6% of the amount owed for the
individual overnight stay, rounded to full euro cents./
luggage storage also for early arrival
safe at reception
city maps, tour information and tour guide books (for lending)
confirmed bookings to other hostels in Germany (members of BNG)
iron Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>