Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the booking may be terminated or altered prior to the cancellation date six weeks prior with no penalty. In such case, the guest will be refunded the full pre-payment amount. If the contract is cancelled after the cancellation date, the following penalty schedule will apply: prior to 14 days before arrival date: 50 % of the full room rate, prior to 7 days before arrival date: 80 % of the the full room rate, subsequent cancellations: 100 % of the full room rate (in each case excluding bedlinen and breakfast). In the event that a refund is to be paid, the refund sum will be transferred directly to a bank account, no cash refunds will be paid. If the pre-payment is not received by the date of pre-payment listed above, the Hostel Mondpalast reserves the right to cancel the booking. Terms and conditions of Hostel Mondpalast apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You will find yourself in a lively neighbourhood with much to offer - be it a variety of independent shops, parks and cafes during day, or restaurants, bars and clubs in the evening. Supermarkets, a laundromat and bakeries are all just around the corner.
The hostel is also an excellent base to explore Dresden and the state of Saxony. It's just a short stroll to reach the bank of the beautiful Elbe River and the Old Town with its impressive historic sights is only a 30 minute walk away.
The surrounding region also has much to offer:
The town Meissen alongside the castles Moritzburg and Pillnitz, provide a glimpse into Saxony's long and vibrant history, while
the "Saxon Switzerland", a small but breathtaking national park, offers an escape into nature. The mountainous terrain is a real paradise for climbers and hikers alike.
We offer you very clean and well-lit rooms, with options ranging from a competitively priced 10 bed dorm to single and double room ensuites.
- Guest kitchen and common room
- Lockers in all dorm rooms
- Reading lights
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle parking
- In-house cafe & bar: "Mora"
- 24 hour reception
- Check-in from 2 p.m.
- 24 hour access, no curfew, no lockout
- Check-out until 11 a.m., late check-out until 1 p.m. from EUR 3.00
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet 7.30 a.m. - 12 a.m. EUR 7.50
- Bicycle rental
Bed linen: 3,00â'¬' to be paid once per stay but obligatory.
Towel rental: 2,50â'¬
Please note that the City Of Dresden charges a lodging tax which is not included in the given rates. The lodging tax is 6% of the amount owed for the
individual overnight stay, rounded to full euro cents.
luggage storage also for early arrival
safe at reception
city maps, tour information and tour guide books (for lending)
confirmed bookings to other hostels in Germany (members of IHG)
hairdryer & hair straightener
iron Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>