Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located in the heart of the Mexico City downtown, just one block away from the Metropolitan Cathedral and the National Government Palace. Two blocks away from the Santo Domingo square. Also you can go to Palacio de Bellas Artes, Torre Latinoamericana or the Alameda park all of them 5 blocks away. There are a lot of museums, art galleries, restaurants, bars and stores you can find here in the downtown practically one next to the other. The nearest Metro stations are: Allende and Zocalo (Line 2-blue). One Metrobus station: Republica de Argentina (Line 4 – orange) and several Bus lines.
Our reception is open 24/7 so you can go out and come back to rest whenever you want; our dorms are 4 6 and 8 beds in bunks. Relax in the courtyards and terrace where you can meet and enjoy with people from all around the world if you are looking for more privacy we also have single, double and triple private rooms. Our facilities are the next: Sunny inner courtyards; public kitchen (fridge, microwave oven, dish sink, stove); terrace; individual lockers, meanwhile we provide free Wi-FI, bed linen and hot showers.
Hostel Oasis Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 16:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>