Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Connect, explore, party, relax and be inspired at your new home away from home, Hostel One Momotown, one of Krakow’s best located and unique hostels.
We are located in one of the most authentic areas of town, Kazimierz.
When you stay with us, find yourself removed from the touristic rush and settle into the real rhythm of life in Krakow, where you can appreciate the culture from the perspective of a local.
Join us in our garden area, where we host various activities throughout the week, BBQs and much more, so sit back, enjoy a beer and take in the vibrant Krakow life. You’ll have no problem getting into our family vibe!
During the day, we will guide you through the streets of one of Europe's most up and coming cities, with a free walking tour. Get together with the rest of the family in the evening and enjoy a delicious free dinner together. After you’re stuffed and happy, discover the vibrant nightlife of Krakow. Stick with us and we’ll get you free entry to the cities’ biggest and best clubs.
For the quieter nights, we offer a big common area, perfect for connecting with other travellers from all over the world, along with a cosy area to huddle up with your new friends for a movie night.
Our 24-hour reception desk is manned by multilingual, super friendly staff who know Krakow like the back of their hand and are excited to share their local knowledge with you. Upon check-in receive a warm smile, and info on the best restaurants, bars and attractions the city has to offer (including access to our interactive maps, containing the location of all of the major points of interest, as well as lots of hidden gems around the area)!
Find us nestled in the heart of the Historic Jewish Quarter of Krakow, Kazimierz. Surrounded by a seemingly endless supply of amazing cafes, bars and restaurants, museums and street art, and various supermarkets.
Our jam-packed activity schedule includes free parties, free walking tours of the city, in house game nights and free BBQ’s! We do something different every day, so you’ll never be bored
Still not convinced? Maybe this will help:
- Free fast WiFi.
- Daily Breakfast service (served until 1pm, for those late risers among you!)
- 10 second walk to a great 24-hour Supermarket.
- 24-hour kitchen.
- 3 common areas all designed for different moods. To relax, to work, or to party.
If you love the social atmosphere but prefer to retire to somewhere a bit more private after all of the festivities, we are in partnership with a cozy B&B, just around the corner from Hostel One Momotown. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms have their own kitchenettes. You can enjoy the best of both worlds, and still join our dinners, tours and parties at a small extra cost.
If this sounds more your style, then check out Momotown B&B here on Hostelworld!
Once an independent family run hostel, Momotown has now joined the Hostel One family and is connected throughout Europe and beyond while still preserving the intimate atmosphere that has lead to its’ success over the last decade!
We have an age limit of 40 years old. If you are outside of this age range upon arrival to the hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without refund of your deposit, as well as charging the applicable cancellation fee. Children are not allowed.
So what are you waiting for?! Join us, walk in the door a guest, leave as part of the Hostel One family, make friends and memories that will last a lifetime.
We’re waiting for you with open arms! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>