Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be notified via e-mail at least 7 days prior the arrival.
In case of no show the first 1 night will be charged to the credit card of the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We've designed our hostel for backpackers, with a bunch of friendly international staff who will do their absolute best to assist you in any way possible. They like to refer to themselves as 'professional party people', but they won't just party with you until ridiculous hours in the morning. Our staff are highly knowledgable about the city. They'll cook dinners, point you in all the right directions, show you around during our daily activities and even help you book bus tickets to your next destination. Nothing is too much for us to handle.
We like to think we're different than most hostels because we genuinely care about your time here with us. Not just your time spent in the hostel, but in the beautiful city of Prague. We're looking forward to meeting you and having you stay with us.
About our facilities:
First and foremost, we don't have any curfews or weird rules, because we like to have fun. Cleanliness is highly important to us, and our friendly cleaning team work around the clock to keep the place in tip-top shape. Originally an apartment complex, our hostel is better equipped than most - there's no need to haul your bag up several flights of stairs when you get here, as we have an elevator! Also, when it's time to check out and you need a place to leave your bag, you can leave it in our luggage storage room free of charge.
Rooms: Each room is well designed and spacious, equipped with it's own bathroom and shower with endless hot water. Linens are included, and your bed is already made.
Kitchen: Open 24/7, with free tea and coffee and fully equipped for you to cook a delicious meal.
TV lounge: A great place to relax with comfy couches, cable TV, a guitar, loads of DVDs and a Nintendo 64.
Computer room: Computers are free to use and have fast internet access
The Rave Cave (our bar): Start your night with other backpackers and enjoy some good beats and cheap drinks before we take you out clubbing.
Outdoor areas: If you feel like escaping the busy city life, you can relax on one of the balconies, patios or in our beautiful garden.
As the New York Times says, Prague's Zizkov district is for the young and adventurous.The Zizkov area boasts the most bars, clubs, cafes, pubs and restaurants per square metre in the entire country. Staying with us means you're staying in the cheapest area of Prague - so if you like to drink or like to eat, staying here will work wonders on your wallet. You can walk to the Old Town in around 15 minutes, or catch the round-the-clock tram a few stops directly into the centre.
Please read the 'Things to Note' below before making your reservation. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Beste Personeel, Hostel Keten
Beste Personeel, Liten hostellkjede
Medium hostell i hele verden
Medium hostell i hele verden
Globaal Grootste Hostel
Globaal Klein Hostel
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>