Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
your booking can be cancelled untill one week before arrival without beimg charged; during the last week we will charge 50% of the total amount; cancellation on the day of check in or no show will be charged for the full amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
check in time October/ November: 10 - 12 or 16 - 18
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It is situated in the heart of the old town of Levanto, a pleasant resort on the Ligurian coast, at about 100 meter from the see and 15 minutes from the railway station.
There are 70 beds in the complex, the bedrooms are having 2/4/6/9 beds in each.. Two rooms are suitable for disabled and all have adjoining bathrooms.
Ospitalia del mare is an ideal place for people who are looking for an unforgettable holiday in Levanto. It is the starting point for the most important footpaths which will bring you in the Cinque Terre's National Park. By train you are in only five minutes time at the first village of the Cinque terre
The complex includes a conference room (100 persons) and an exhibition area.
Besides a comfy bed we offer as well:
Deposit of valuables
Bed linen and towels
No curfew no lockout
Hot showers always
Payment by credit card
Use of refrigerator
Use of microwave
Discounts at several restaurants
Warm and cold drink machine
For more information please don't hesitate to contact us!
PLEASE NOTE: the reception for the check in is open from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 16:00 to 19:30
for info please contact directly the property staff by mail or by phone Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>