Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
PLEASE NOTE: at this time we only accept cash payments, 2+ people in a private room incurs a $10 per person charge, not calculated by hostelworld.
Our fully equipped hostel has a large refreshing pool, tour desk, wifi, a delicious and affordable taco bar (live music on Friday), a common kitchen and ocean views. Guests enjoy having everything they need on location and the staff at Plinio strive to make the hostel a relaxing and tranquil experience. It is an excellent choice for travelers wishing to steer away from the party youth hostels and experience many of the comforts and ascetics of a rustic hotel with the communal atmosphere and prices of a hostel.
Accommodations with Hostel Plinio range greatly. We offer dorm rooms for backpackers that have two outdoor patios, a 3rd story viewing platform, bathroom, lockers, and a large space to accommodate everyone's personal belongings with plenty of room left over to move around.
For travelers seeking a more private stay, Hostel Plinio has several options. The most economical option is the double bed, shared-bathroom, private room. Perfect for couples on a budget!
Next are the standard and basic private suites. These rooms have two stories, a private bath with hot water, stunning ocean views, semi-private patio, a king size bed and a full or twin size bed. Perfect for groups of 3-5 people ($10 per person charge for 2+ guests).
Located on the main road between Quepos and Manuel Antonio Beach, Plinio is a great location for travelers seeking easy transportation to the main attractions without the hustle and bustle of being in the city center. With bus stops located just outside the main entrance, the beach and National Park are a quick 10 minute ride away.
A traditional breakfast of gallo pinto, eggs, bread and coffee/tea is served every morning from 7am until 9am, free of charge
When booking with us and looking through pictures of our property, please take note at which room type you are viewing and wanting to stay in to make sure you book properly. No matter what type of room you choose, you will not be disappointed. The owners and staff at Plinio have poured their hearts into creating an unique, memorable hostel experience. We look forward to accommodating you during your stay in Manuel Antonio. See you soon!
PLEASE NOTE: Reception closes at 10pm. If you are arriving later than 10pm please call ahead or send an email (email@example.com) notifying us of your situation.
-Credit Cards Not Accepted.
-No kids under 18 years old in dorms.
-Check in Time: 2pm
-Check out Time: 11am
-Breakfast Included: from 7am until 9am.
-Shared kitchen and Pool: from 7am until 10pm.
-After 10pm, please be quiet.
- Any booking cancellation must be done 24hrs ahead, otherwise the first night is going to be charged to your credit card.
- If guest arrives to the hostel and wants to cancel, the first night must be payed in cash.
- If guest arrives to the hostel, checks in, stays the first night and then wants to cancel their remaining stay, 50% of the charge for total remaining nights will be refunded.
Taxes Not Included - 13% Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Costa Rica
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>