Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the full rate in case of no show or cancellation 48 hrs before the arrival.
We require for groups under the age of 18 years old a adult/child ratio of 1:10
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge is the bright, soulful home for down to earth, adventurous, happy travellers with an open mind and heart, ready to extend their comfort zone and experience the sparkly maze of Marrakech and beyond.
There is a choice of clean, comfortable private rooms and mixed dormitories to rest your head. Relax in one of the many communal areas; a rainbow rug draped, pumpkin adorned (yes - it is Berber decoration) courtyard lounge where breakfast is served and entertainment is spontaneous. Share the sun on the terrace with new friends and the odd inquisitive tortoise, or seek the shade in the Berber tent with a view (and satellite TV). Defying the winding staircases, our staff will bring you tea, coffee and shisha all day and all night long; the views are amazing and the company is marvellous!
If you feel able to tear yourself away, we can organise excursions from Sahara Rouge at a moments' notice and our staff know the city of Marrakech better than any Google search! If you fancy yourself as a bit of a chef, we can offer cookery courses from bargaining for tomatoes in the vegetable souq, to a finished tagine to be shared (it is after all a hostel!)
Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge welcomes you to come and stay with us; leave your comfort zone and your facebook account at home, be happy and inspired, learn about Morocco from our incredible staff, meet others, and the enjoy the wonderful atmosphere; all the components that make a hostel a hostel and not a hotel.
Breakfast is included within the price of the rooms.
We regret that credit cards are not accepted. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
1ste, Land Morocco
Beste Personeel, Kontinent Africa
1ste, Land Morocco
1ste, Kontinent Africa
Bekroning van een Levenslange Prestatie, Medium hostell i hele verden
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>