Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations by groups
If a reservation is made for a group (from 10 people and up), the following cancellation terms applies:
• If canceled more than 4 months prior to arrival date, the customer is not obliged to make any payment to Hostel Roots.
• If canceled more than two month before the date the customer is held 25% of the Reservation Value to Hostel Roots.
• If canceled more than one month before arrival date the customer is held 50% of the Reservation Value to Hostel Roots.
• If canceled more than 21 days before arrival date the customer is held 75% of the Reservation Value to Hostel Roots.
• Cancellations less than 14 days before the arrival date or a "non-refundable reservation" the customer is kept 100% of the Reservation Value to Hostel Roots.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We ask a €20,- (exact) cash deposit per person at arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel Roots will offer 62 beds, spread throughout 12 different room types, which will all live and breathe a unique theme belonging to the extraordinary city of Tilburg. Rooming options will range from private with your own bathrooms to private rooms with shared bathrooms. Of course, the dormitories will have shared bathrooms. So if you are looking for a place to stay during an festival, for a surprising weekend as a couple, celebrate a bachelor party, reserve for a business-outing, book a sports team, or you are a student, family or whatever, Hostel Roots is the place for you.
The easiest to visit Hostel Roots is by train or car. The Central Station is just a 2 minute walk from the hostel. If you want to visit us by car, we have private parking spots which you can book for €12,50 a car per day.
Tilburg is a city of 212.000 inhabitants with an active student population and 125 bars and restaurants. You’ll also find largest Dutch largest music venue “013” and the Koningshoeven Brewery – La Trappe. In addition, Tilburg has a rich cultural museums, including the Pont Museum and the Textile Museum. There are many internationally recognized events held here like Roadburn, Festival Mundial, Incubate, the Tilburg Fair (largest from the Benelux) and Tilburg Ten Miles. You will also find beautiful scenery as the “Oisterwijkse Forest & Fens” and the “Loons- & Drunense Dunes” that has stunning walking, cycling and mountain biking trails and attractions like the “Beekse Bergen” (wildlife park) and Efteling (theme park). Despite all this beauty and fun in Tilburg, the city was still missing a hostel. Hostel Roots will be THE place in Tilburg for an affordable, surprising and lovely stay.
Hostel Roots Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:30 to 22:30 PM
Check out from 07:30 to 11:00 AM
Late check-out until 13:00 PM on request for €5 euro extra per person
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Pin).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 3.5% will be added.
Breakfast not included - Basic breakfast 5,00 EUR per person per day.
- Luxurious breakfast to treat yourself 10,00 EUR per person per day.
If you would like to add any of above mentioned please contact us directly :)
-There is always a staff member here, but reception is open from 7.30AM- 22:30PM
-Under the age of 18, permission of the parents needed. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>