Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
We are glad that you have decided to visit Russia and our hostel!
To make your trip pleasant, we want to warn you that for check in to our hostel you should have three documents: passport, visa and migration card. Be sure to save your plane, train or bus tickets.
We wish you a pleasant journey!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel Rus Old Arbat is not just in the center of Moscow, it’s located in the heart of the city - directly on the main pedestrian street, sung by many famous creators - (Old) Arbat. Coming out of our hostel, you immediately get to tourist mainstream. A lot of cafes and coffee shops, boutiques and shops, theaters, museums and exhibitions - and it is not an full list of what is in a clean, beautiful and free from cars legendary street Old Arbat. For fans of the more usual modern urban view - just 150 meters from the hostel starts the New Arbat - one of the main business streets of the capital, with shopping malls, big shops, restaurants and offices.
At 300 meters from our doorstep is one of the central stations of the Moscow subway - Arbat. Moscow Metro is one of the main attractions of the capital, but with help of subway you can get other facilities of high tourist focus. All the major historical places in Moscow are in walking distance. Red Square - 5 minute walk, Christ the Savior Cathedral - 10 minutes, Tverskaya Street and Pushkin Square - also 10 minutes of slowly walking.
Hostel Rus Old Arbat Policies & conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>