Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
All the necessary infrastructure for a comfortable city life (ATMs, shops, pharmacies, cafes, restaurants, etc.) is within walking distance from Hostel Rus-Tomsk. The river Tom,the concert hall, drama theatre, department store, universities, museums and cinemas are located near by.
The rooms are equipped with everything what the guests might need to have a comfortable stay at Hostel Rus-Tomsk. Those are the free services offered to the guests: breakfast, bed linen and two towels,safe, Wi-Fi, ironing facilities, hair dryer and even an umbrella. All beds are equipped with curtains and lamps. All the rooms are cleaned daily. There is a shared kitchen and recreation area, showers.
Hostel Rus-Tomsk Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>