Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation or changment must be comunicated 1 week prior the arrival of the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hostel is located in an ancient convent of the 15th century in the historical centre of Florence in the quarter of Santo Spirito.
The main museums and monuments are within a few minutes walking distance, as is the city's main railway station.
As this is an independent youth hostel there is no age limit and a yha card is not required.
Florence City Tax
Starting from the 1st of July 2011, the Florence CITY TAX is NOT INCLUDED in the price of your bed.
The amount is 2,00 euro per person per night and its payable directly in cash at the reception during check-in.
Hostel facilities and services:
- full guest kitchen available
- free internet access
- free wi-fi internet connection
- free bed linen
- free city maps
- credit cards accepted
- towels and padlocks for free
- historical city centre location
- outdoor terrace
- security guard at night
The reservation can be cancelled
or changed directly through Hostelworld.com or by e-mail at least 48H before the day of arrival (by 12 am of 2 days before)
In any case after that time the cost of the first night will be charged on the credit card for “no-show”.
Check-in can be done between 6 a.m. And 2 a.m.
Rooms are available at 1.30 pm.
For arrivals prior to 1.30 pm it's possible to use luggage room, kitchen and common room.
Bathrooms upstairs are closed between 11.30 am and 1.30 pm for cleaning,
but are available downstairs by the reception.
Check-out is at 10.30 am Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Hostel Santa Monaca sier
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>