Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelations, no show and reduction in number policy of minimmum 3 days before check-in, property need to charge a 10% fee of the total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
Hostel Seven Hills charges a fee of 10€ per person for safety that will be give again to clients if everything is ok in property.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Trying to offer the best possible comfort to our visitors, we have available the facilities that go to meet the current needs, such as:
Reception open from 10am until 9pm and located on the 2nd floor
Reception can only accept payments trough cash, no credit or debit card payments possible
We have mixed shared rooms, private rooms and women only shared rooms.
A fine for damaged property can be asked starting at 5€
Free wi-fi in common areas and bedrooms
Air conditioning in all bedrooms
Daily cleaning of rooms and common areas
Individual lockers with key for guest
Girls Dorm has a key for every guest using it
Each bed has a reading light and plug for laptops and mobile phones
9 shared toilets
Kitchen for small meals
TV in the Lounge
To take in account:
Reception works from 10am until 10pm.
Check-in starting at 2pm
Check out until 12pm
Late Check-in - If you arrive between 10pm and 10am, please inform us trough email or phone so we can be ready to help your check-in (avaiable for those who stay for more then 1 night)
We can store your bags if arrival is before check-in time
Breakfast can be asked for the next day of the stay for a price of 3€
The hostel contains a mounts-load to help you bring your luggage, always send a message or inform the reception if you need help with heavy luggage
For the safety of our guests we always ask:
Presentation of an identification document with photo
We do not accept pets
Minimum age 18 years
City Fee = 2€ / per person / per night until a maximum of 7 nights in a row, starting from January 1st of 2019
Our shared dorms are comfortable, clean and spacious. Perfect for a good night of sleep as well to meet new friends from all over the world.
We are 5 minutes away from downtown and located in a very central avenue that has a multicultural feeling. Here you can find a lot of typical Portuguese and multicultural shops, restaurants, cafes, banks, pharmacies, barbershop, laundry, 24 hours shop with snacks and drinks and mini-markets. Seven Hills is at the heart of Lisbon. You will only spend a ride by car of 10 minutes from the airport,10 minutes from Sta. Apolónia Train Station and 15 minutes long from Oriente Station.We are 5 minutes away from a child hospital (Estefânia) and a main public hospital (S. José).
23521/AL - 71753/AL Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>