Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
* spacious and sunny rooms
* clean washrooms
* common kitchen, laundry service
* save luggage storage
* no curfew, free access at all times
* free use of internet
* relaxed environment and friendly personnel
* women-only rooms
* free city maps & events calendar
The washrooms are centrally located in the house and separated according to
We charge an extra €2 per person for the bed linen. You can also get the breakfast for only €4 or towels for €1 in case you need it.
The Hostel StayComfort Kreuzberg is equipped to meet all safety precautions. We have installed alarm, fire-alarm and video surveillance as well as a safe. You can be sure of a carefree stay in our house.
All around the Oberbaumbruecke (bridge upon the river spree) you will find a lot of art and history concerning Berlin. There is no lack of events and providing good weather, you can wonderfully relax in the many adjoining parks which are in a comfortable walking distance.
Our central positioning and ideal connection to public transportation (400 m till Metro station) allows anyone interested in Berlin to discover the city and have exciting experiences.
Here is a list of clubs and bars they are near to us:
Five minutes per feet:
Club der Visonaere (Minimal/Electro)
Badeschiff (Open air location+bats+sauna)
Lido (Konzert location/Rock)
Lux, Madame Claude u.v.m (Kreuzberger Nächte)
Görlitzer and Treptower Park
5 minutes per taxi:
Revaler Strasse (Suicide Circus, Cassiopeia, M.i.k.Z,Astra)
Oranienstrasse (Bars, SO36)
Soulcat (Soul/Rare Tracks)
Wild at Hearth (Rock)
More spots in our area:
About Blank (Minimal/Electro)
Ritter Butzke (Minimal/Electro)
O2- Arena (Eventlocation)
Graefekiez (Turkish market)
Monarch (Kottbusser Tor) Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>