Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel V&A Is your home abroad, fantasy new experience, freedom, friendship, peace, when you arrive to the hostel you receive the hostel keys as your home.
Hostel V&A is different than the other places in town because the staff of the hostel, we enjoy talking in English with our guest, we share experience whit the visitor , life experience.
Here in hostel V&A you can smoke , drink, enjoy as you want. You can cook in a good kitchen, enjoy the tropical weather.
Please remember that if you want arrive after 18h00 till 08h00 next day you should pay 5000 extra charge to the hostel employee.
The Hostel V&A is near to the sea, (70 m ) , near to the pear to go to the islands, is about 4 blocks ahead of the main square of Tolu in a nice typical area of Tolu, living with real local people.
Tolu is located three hours from Cartagena east-west, from the Tolu bus station to Hostel V&A take a bicitaxi for about 7 minutes.
Pretty rooms, clean, safe, with bathroom inside, towels, soap, toilet paper, coffee, TV, some of them with hammocks and free smokers allowed .
Paid Air conditioning services (Extra Charge).
Paid Laundry Services (Extra Charge)
HOSTEL V&A Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48hs before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to midday and 14:00 to 18:00.
Check out:08:00 to midday and 14:00 to 18:00.
If you will arrive out of hours please let us know to wait for you specially.
For late check in (18H00 to 08h00) has an extra charge of 5000 cop only once.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open from 08:00 to midday and 14:00 to 18:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>