Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
3 city beaches
great selection of restaurants
We offer a nice place to stay in Dubrovnik where you can fully immerse yourself in an authentic Dubrovnik experience. Latest check in is 10:30 PM.
Hostel Villa Garden offers private rooms with bathroom and kitchen (or access to a shared kitchen). A common room and terrace offer guests an opportunity to relax after a long day. All rooms have air conditioning, fridge, clean linen & towels.
We look forward to sharing our beautiful location with you and making your trip a memorable one. If you have any questions about your trip, we are happy to assist you.
IMPORTANT : Check in is no later than 10:30 PM. Please note that payment in cash is due upon arrival (Euro or Kuna). We Suggest you to print your booking confirmation.
We offer :
-Coupons for restaurants, 10% discount.
-City map and event guide.
-Luggage room available on arrival and departure.
-Airport pickup can be arranged if requested, there is a 30 EUR charge for pickup service. If you want us to pick you up from the airport, please let us know in advance the flight number and arrival time by email or SMS .
Located near by:
Just 5 minute walk to Old Town and 3 city beaches
Across University of Dubrovnik
Please note that payment in cash is due upon arrival. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>