Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
a) In case of Cancellation more than 1 months before the time when the first Catering Service should be provided under the terms of the Catering Agreement, hereinafter called “the Commencement Date”, the Customer is not obliged to make any payment to the Hostel Establishment.
b) In case of Cancellation more than 1 months before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 0% of the Reservation Value to the Hostel Establishment.
c) In case of Cancellation more than 21 days before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 25% of the Reservation Value to the Hostel Establishment.
d) In case of Cancellation more than 14 days before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 50% of the Reservation Value to the Hostel Establishment.
e) In case of Cancellation more than 7 days before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 75% of the Reservation Value to the Hostel Establishment.
f) In case of Cancellation 7 days or less before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 100% of the Reservation Value to the Hostel Establishment.
Group reservations need to be prepaid, 30 days prior to the reserved date 35% of the reserved value needs to be prepaid, 7 days prior to the reserved date 85% of the reserved value needs to be prepaid. In case of a cancellation less than 7 days prior to the reserved date or no-show, 100% of the reserved amount is charged as cancellation fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For groups more than 10 persons, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel De Mafkees welcomes you! Are you a backpacker or an international student and you’re looking for budget accommodation within walking distance from the Rotterdam city centre and train station? Look no further! You just stumbled across one of the biggest and cheapest hostels in town!!
Being big doesn’t just mean we offer lots of beds – which we do. On top of that, we offer a spacious building with lots of features to keep yourself busy on those rainy days. Chill out in our comfy couches, grab a beer at our bar, shoot some pool, or play fusball, it’s all there.
Not much for staying in? Go explore Rotterdam! You can always ask information from one of our international staff member and maybe you will get an answer on your native language! ;-)
- Coffee/ tea & toast (07:00 - 10:00 a.m) and city tax are included in the price
- Linnen is not included. You can bring your own sleeping bag or rent a set (duvet, pillow and sheets) at our reception for €5 per stay.
- Check-in from 14.00, check-out before 11.30
- Our hostel is mainly focused on young backpackers and international students Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>