Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The hotel has thirteen rooms, all with air conditioning, colour cable TV and some of them with private bathroom. All of them are very clean and comfortable, just like the rest of the hotel.
Our breakfast room is really cosy and you can begin a great day here. Our goal is to provide you with useful information about your stay in Venice.
We are waiting for you!
We are all looking forward to an easing of the current lock down and a resumption of some kind of normality in the days and weeks ahead.
There is no doubt that the 'new normal' of a post-Covid19 world will include changes to many of our daily routines, and the impact of these will become apparent as time goes on.
At Hotel Adua we have already made and implemented plans to make you feel as safe as you are at home once we resume the provision of routine service.
These are the steps that we have taken in the Hotel:
Guests will be asked screening questions on arrival at the premises.
We have provided hand sanitiser for use on entry.
All guests will have their temperature checked on entry.
We have set up a Plexiglas barrier at the reception
We invite the guests to allow social distancing and spend the minimum required time in the communal areas
We will disinfect multiple times per day communal areas
We will also offer guests a surgical mask and gloves to use if anyone else is in the waiting area at the same time as them.
In addition to our already high standards of infection control and hygiene in the hotel rooms, we will include:
Staff will wear appropriate PPE including surgical drapes, head covers, visors and surgical masks.
Guests will be asked to wear masks when they come out their rooms.
Air purifiers (to remove and kill microbes and viruses in the air) are installed in the air filter in each rooms.
If you have any questions about any of the above or want advice on any aspect of your stay in Venice do not hesitate to contact us.
We will keep you updated as the situation changes and very much look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Adua in the near future.
Best wishes and stay safe,
Hotel Adua Vis husregler
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>