Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Gold Garden is very comfortable, quiet so you can renew the energy you need to explore Cusco and make you an unforgettable experience. The Gold Garden reception is open 24 hours a day
It is located in the Historic Center of Cusco, 3 blocks from the Plaza de Armas, 900 meters from Fortaleza Inca Sacsayhuaman and 10 minutes from the International Airport of Cusco.
The rooms have large windows, with a privileged view of the imperial city, all with a distinctive and personal touch; equipped with flat screen TV, cable and satellite signal, high quality WIFI connection to ensure your comfort throughout the establishment, heating, safe, private bathroom with hairdryer, shower with hot water 24 hours .
2 blocks from our hotel is the Inka museum 3 minutes from the Museo de Arte Precolombino museum our hotel is 5 minutes from the San Cristobal viewpoint
We offer the free shuttle service for all our guests is a courtesy of our hotel, from the airport to the hotel are 15 minutes by taxi and 30 minutes by bus, the transport bus is called Imperial, you will have to get off at the bus stop and turn to the left in the same turn to the right, you will reach Pumacurco street going up 5 houses but you will find our hotel. The busse's name is Imperial.
Hotel Boutique Gold Garden Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 11:00 to 00:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Romservice (24 timer)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>