Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It's located near the archaeological park of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento and is close to the Mediterranean Sea, in one of the most beautiful stretches of the coast.
The perfect place to plan a vacation together with the persons you love.
The hotel is the first authentic archaeological-hotel in the world and offers its guests the unique opportunity to enjoy in exclusive the archaeological collection 'The Gaipa'.
Food, wine, culture ... we do interpreters of the many Sicily's pleasures to transform the 'Holiday' in 'Experience'.
A rich a la carte menu based on only fresh Mediterranean fish and seasonal ingredients 'zero kilometer', a wine selection including the best labels of Sicilian wines and the passion for the tastes of Sicily. These are the secrets of the restaurant 'Il Grecale', pride of our hotel known among the best restaurants on the Island.
Together with fish, the Pizza. Made with doughs obtained from traditional flours, is elevated to the rank of traditional dish of excellence.
The Spa 'Grotta delle Muse' is an enchanting place, harmonious and seductive where taking care of body and soul to enjoy some moments of genuine wellness. Our Spa welcomes guests with its swimming pool with whirlpool, geysers and water jets, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, emotional shower and its massages and beauty treatments. All it accompanied by hot tea energizing and rebalancing.
The 'Verde Mare' is our lounge-swimming pool. The swimming pool with areas for relaxation awaiting you to spend the more pleasants hours of your stay.
Perfect for couples, singles or families. In fact, the large solarium there is a wellness area accessible only for adults guests and a play area for children.
At dusk, Indulge yourself the pleasure of a refined drink in the bar ...
and then in the evening everything becomes glam and the pool is transformed into a spectacular fountain brightening of colors and water games.
The Collection 'La Gaipa'
It's a collection of archaeological reperts mostly original from the Magna Grecia and dated between the fifth and fourth century BC. These pieces are complemented by others Egyptians, Romans and Byzantines.
The collection offers you an overview of the cultures that have alternated in Akragas which was among the most important crossroads of the Mediterranean.
The pieces come exclusively from acquisitions made abroad with the intention to actively promote the return to Italy of its archaeological heritage.
For the first time they are exposed to the public on a permanent exposition, thus providing a unique opportunity to enrich the stay of travelers with a unique museum experience in situ.
Is also possible to stay in a Museum Room where guests can enjoy the private exhibition of some pieces of the collection.
Thus the Hotel Costazzurra Museum & Spa presents itself as a favorite destination for those who want an exclusive experience of culture, making it an attraction in itself.
The hotel's staff includes also young archaeologists who daily open the display cases to allow guests to enjoy the experience of touching some of the reperts. We offer you the emotion of holding a piece of History into your hands. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Telefon med direktelinje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>