Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30% deposit as booking confirmation, and balance on departure.
From 40 days prior to arrival: 25%
From 10 days prior to arrival: 50%
From 20 days prior to arrival: 75%
From 15 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
Additional Terms and Conditions
security deposits: 10 euro per person on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Its central position allows to reach all the most famous Tuscan art cities like as San Gimignano, Siena, Pisa and Florence. La Foresteria is located in a typical Tuscan landscape.
This beautiful accommodation guarantees to all the guests a stay in comfortable common rooms, finely and practical furnished, but elegant at the same time, lacking in obstacle for the disabled and particularly indicated for tranquillity and relax lovers.
* wi-fi in common areas+ROOMS
* TV room
* Independent heating, A/C, bathroom, balcony, TV
* Parking place and outside areas of relax
* Breakfast included
* Swimming-pool (arranged-2 km far)
Located in the heart of Tuscany, 40km far from the seaside and at close range from the most important Italian art centres (Florenza, Siena, Pisa, San Gimignano), Volterra is an ideal destination for vacations in contact with nature, history and culture. Volterra offers to visitor enviable historical-artistic treasures, showing the signs of a multi millennial cultural tradition.
Volterra is one of the finest and lesser known hilltop towns tucked away in the heart of Tuscany only a short distance from Florence 72 kms, Siena 50 kms,Pisa 64 kms,S.Gimignano 29 kms.
72 hrs cancellation policy, check in from 3pm till 11pm, check out 10.30am.
BAR OPEN EVERY MORNING! Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Air condition
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>