Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer 15 custom-designed guestrooms, many of which are split level suites including Moroccan salons. all rooms are furnished in traditional style of Moroccan carpets, artwork and textiles and range in size to accommodate singles, doubles or parties of four.
You may prefer to enjoy your supper reclining on cosy cushions in the traditional Moroccan salons surrounding the courtyard, super made to order upon request and can also be served in the privacy of one’s suites.
Most rooms line the lush terraces overlooking a central courtyard, which features a bubbling fountain and colorful tiled tables, though the courtyard perfect for quiet breakfast or mint tea afternoon.
For your relaxation a spacey rooftop terrace equipped with deckchairs for a nice sunbathe tables for breakfasts, over looking the the activity of Essaouira’s souks below.
The Riad BenAtar provides an airport shuttle service upon demand and can help organise a variety of activities such as Thalasso, desert trips, golf, surfing and kite surfing.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 15 MAD per person per night
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>