Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
While staying at Rossi Hotel, guests can visit Cannaregio (0.6 km) and Ponte di Rialto (1.0 km), which are some of Venice's top attractions.
Guest rooms offer amenities like air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with the hotel's free wifi. The Rossi Hotel is well-kept, with clean, air conditioned rooms and Wi-Fi access.
Rooms are located in the 3 floors of a historic building with no lift.
Rossi Hotel has a front desk open from 10.00 am to 20.00 pm to help make your stay more enjoyable.
Hotel Rossi Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 20.00 (For late check-in they have to contact us in)
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards (credit-debit card and cash are welcome, concerning the debit card I need to check if your POS is authorized.)
Taxes are included, except for the city tax, that's one euro per person per night, which is to pay ONLY CASH, once you arrive
Breakfast not included
Reception from 10.00 to 20.00
No special conditions Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>