Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The rooms at Siesta Fiesta Hotel feature colorful decorations and Mexican inspired bedding. They have ceiling fans, and in some cases air conditioning may be available. The bathroom has a shower. The in-room amenities include a TV set, a small fridge and WiFi access for free.
Garden Restaurant serves traditional Mexican cuisine, but also some American-style delights. The on-site bar will provide drinks and snacks to the guests. A wide variety of restaurants, bars and nightlife entertainment can be found along 5th Avenue, the most popular street in Playa del Carmen.
Hotel Siesta Fiesta Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes included. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
In order to guarantee the reservation, the payment of the first night's stay with a flexible policy is required.
In case of non-refundable policy the payment of 100% of the stay is required.
By decree of the Government of Quintana Roo it is mandatory that all guests pay the environmental sanitation right corresponding to $ 25.35 mxn (TWENTY FICE PESOS 35/100 MN) per room and / or room, per occupation night, at the time of registration ( check in) This right is not included in the previously confirmed rate.
Breakfast included: Bread, coffee and juice.
Full breakfast for extra cost 45 Mxn.
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>