Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We provide valet parking, it is paid 36 euro for the first 24 hours and 26 euro per each consecutive 24 hours. It is much cheaper then parking on street or in Amsterdam garage. WiFi is free.
The Hotel is located just at the Amstel canal, at a walking distance from a number of major sightseeing points, such as the Rembrandt Square, the Flower market, Waterlooplein and Amsterdam Hermitage.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. In addition, rooms are accessible by an elevator.
Hotel The Bird's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and soon American Express).
There is, however, a 5% credit card charge applied to credit card payment.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 5.00%
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Telefon med direktelinje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>