Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is free of charge only if made up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. In the event of a late cancellation or a no show Hotel Il Moro di Venezia has the right to charge the first night amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
no smoking in rooms & hotel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Robert, Nicholas and Angela are waiting for you in a completely renovated hotel. The location of Hotel Il Moro di Venezia is convenient and strategic: it is located one minute from the train station in Venice Saint Lucia and Piazzale Roma car terminal.
An ideal base for exploring the many cultural and tourist attractions that Venice has to offer!
The international staff of the hotel Il Moro di Venezia is always at your disposal, we will suggest itineraries, we will give you advice on how to move around Venice and the neighboring islands (Murano, Burano and Torcello) and what to see and what to do according to your needs.
And after a day walking around the streets of Venice is waiting for a well deserved rest in our rooms, designed in a style that mixes modern comforts with traditional elegance of the Venetian style. All rooms have recently been renovated (with the opportunity to have been made soundproof) and have a private bathroom, TV, telephone and air conditioning.
Cancellation Policy: 48h before the arrival
Method of payment upon arrival: Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Cash
Check In time: 14.00
Check Out time: 11.00
Taxes not included (city tax of 2,00 per person/night) Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>