Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 nights penalty fee if the group cancel 2 days prior arrival. No show will be charged full cost of the booking. Reduction in number will be charged 50% of the cost of that person or persons.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit: 5000 INR.
Any damage incurred into the property will be fully paid by the responsible party.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Staying in a houseboat it is a very special experience. Here you will be able to observe the slow life flowing around the lake: fishermen, floating gardens, boats, etc, everything happens around you, your senses will be delighted with so much beauty and harmony. You will learn about local customs, religion, habits, traditions and culture. You will be a witness of a different world within the Indian Subcontinent.
Moreover, you will find a new family here as we offer you our heart and home. You can cook with us and share your stories with our humble family. We are waiting for you!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. No age restriction. Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent.
7. Taxes not included (10% tax).
8. Breakfast not included (extra charge).
9. Smoking allowed. Vis husregler
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>