Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Centrally located in the historical centre, we’re situated within close proximity to many of Stockholm’s main event venues, tourist attractions, clubs and pubs. Our perfect location makes this the ideal accommodation choice for every sort of budget traveller!
Our location puts you right at the doorstep of the royal palace, the Stockholm opera, Old City and the hustle and bustle of Drottninggatan, the busy shopping street. We’re close to the main shopping malls of NK, P.U.B. and Casino Cosmopol.
We offer quality refurbished rooms with modern beds and lockers. These comfortable IKEA beds have spring mattresses, ensuring you get good night’s sleep and rest. All beds have reading lights. You can choose to stay in a larger dorm with 14 beds for a cheap price or you can choose to stay in a smaller, more private room. All private rooms and four-bed mixed dorms have a TV with more than 500 channels and a DVD player.
We have clean separate showers with WC for men and women. There are lots of WCs in the corridor area and a handicapped WC with shower.
There’s free Wi-Fi everywhere in the hostel as well as free computers with internet and tourist information about Stockholm in the lobby.
Our guests have access to our homely kitchen equipped with stoves, fridges and microwaves. Free tea and coffee 2 from 7.00 in the morning to 12.00 in the afternoon.
The kitchen is opened from 8 am until 11 pm. A big plasma TV and some games are also available in the kitchen.
Check-in: 14:00-02:00. If you arrive earlier than 14:00, you can leave your bags in our luggage room.
Check-out 8.00 - 11.00.
There’s a free luggage room for our early-arriving and late-leaving guests. We also have laundry facilities, including dryers.
Our staff speak six languages: English, Swedish and Russian. There is also security guards on-hand during night time.
We are located only 10-15 minutes' walk from the central station. All the main historical attractions, including the Old Town, the royal palace, the Vasa Museum and many others, are close at hand. All of Stockholm is cafés, pubs (including the famous Ice Bar), restaurants and the famous nightlife area of Stureplan are nearby. The cheapest supermarket, Lidl, is within a five-minute walk from the hostel. All of this means that you don't need to use public transport, which is very expensive in Stockholm. You will save hundreds of kronas!
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>