Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must take place 2 weeks prior arrival date, should cancellation take place thereafter the first night will not be refunded and 50% of the remaining nights will be charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Keydeposit on arrival is EUR 10 per key.
Padlock for the locker is EUR 5 per padlock
On arrival the creditcard holder must fill in a damage form completely included creditcard number. In case of any damage to the room/beds we will charge the given creditcard number.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Rooms are shared & private mixed from a triple and quads to 6/7-persons rooms. Each hallway has showers and WCs. Some rooms has private shower
Our hostel, set in a former 17th-century warehouse, has a cozy lounge facing the canal where one can relax and socialize and meet other fellow travellers. The lounge has vending machines, a television. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hostel.
We are placed in a old monumental building with no elevators, just steep stairs.
The hostel is a few minutes from the famous Van Gogh Museum, beautiful Dam Square, the entertaining Red light district, relaxing Vondelpark, historical Anne Frank House and the best clubs, coffee shops, bars and restaurants and many more great places.
The staff can provide you with great ideas to spend your time in Amsterdam. If you're interested in renting a bike we're happy to organise this for you.
We have a smoking room, where you can chill out and socialize. The rest of the hostel remains smoke free. Please take note, that as of the 1st of April 2020 Governmental law prohibits smoking tobacco. However, It is still possible to smoke marijuana with our complementary tobacco replacement.
There is video security in all public areas.
Please read our T&Cs below.
The reservation will be terminated if the hostel does not get authorization on the credit card.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and reduce occupation we were forced to adjust reception hours. Our hostel remains open 24 hours however our reception has different opening hours. Please contact us for this information.
Our smoking room will remain open 24 hours.
If you will be arriving after closing hours, please send us an email to notify us of your expected arrival time. We can then send you instructions and code to enter the building and access your room.
In the eventuality that you will be arriving late and checking-out early the next day please inform us by email 1 day or 2 prior to your arrival date so we can make payment arrangements for any open balance including city tax 7% and tourism fee of 3 EUR per person per night as well as notify you by email of the entrance code and instructions to access your room. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>