Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
7 Ardconell terrace
is A No Frills , Cheap Private Discreet building on 3 floors very near the centre of Inverness.
Building 1 is a Self catering property with 7 private bedrooms.
4 X Twin rooms with a mix of single beds in normal form and Bunk beds
2 X 4 single bedded rooms with one room having bunk beds in the room.
1 X 3 bedded room with 3 single beds in the room.
All these rooms all have access to shared self catering kitchens and shared bathrooms
Building 2 (Annex ) which is next door at Number 9 has 2 more luxurious private rooms for 4 people in each with a double bed and a bunk bed in each room. One room (room 1) has En-suite facilities and the other room (Room 2) has private bathroom facilities. There is a shared self catering kitchen available.
Gas central heating and electric heating in both properties have self catering kitchens. There are some private and shared bathrooms available in both properties.
The apartments have self catering facilities with free tea and coffee and some laundry facilities.
There is no private parking but there is a car park 2 minutes walk away where it free to park from 6pm to 8am next morning.
Out with these hours parking will need to be paid for.
Both buildings is located just off the city centre of Inverness behind the main high street up Market Brae steps to the left 20 meters on the right.
The property is located just around the city center in the crown and haugh areas of Inverness 5 mins walk from the bus and train station. We are close to the Eastgate shopping centre and Marks and Spencers and is near the famous Eden Court Theatre. The Northern Meeting Park, where music concerts are held, is only a 5 to 10 min walk away.
Check-in from 3pm to 11pm.
Early check in may be available but guest must contact the hostel beforehand to see if its possible.
Check-out by 10:00am SHARP
We manage to keep our prices competitive as we dont have staff on duty 24/7 and so we pass these savings on to our guests so a self service check in system is adopted when staff are not available to check you in. A mobile phone would be helpful so that you can call us and we can give you information of how to check in when you arrive at the property.
Details can be given to guests that book room prior to their arrival if required . ask for details.
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance
We prefer cash for payment but we do accept payment by cash, debit & credit card. There is a 3% transaction fee for payments made by card and is transacted through our sister business The Struy Guest House.
PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ON ARRIVAL TO THE PREMISES SO PLEASE ARRANGE IF PAYING BY CASH.
Breakfast is not available or included at these properties. Towels are available if required for hire at £1 per towel.
Later check ins are acceptable but are subject to a extra charge and is £5 per hour extra after 11pm to pay
We require a deposit of 10 pounds for the keys on arrival which is returnable on return of the keys on departure.Photo id (passport/driving licence) is required on check in. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>