Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary by room type and reservation dates. Update information for your booking you can contact customer service by phone placement. firstname.lastname@example.org
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In walking distance there are several bus stops, so you can easily get to any part of the city. Irkutsk Central Train Station is a 20-minute drive away, and Irkutsk Airport is 6 km from the hostel.
Free Wi-Fi is available all over the hostel area. The reception desk works 24 hours a day. Personnel speaks 4 languages: Russian, English, Chinese and Korean.
Every room has its own unique design. All double rooms and dormitories are air-conditioned and have ensuite bathroom facilities.
Guests can cook their meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which is completed with a dining area. The lounge zone is also equipped with a flat-screen TV.
The hostel provides additional service of laundry. Besides, administrators help our guests to organize their leisure in the city (buy tickets for excursions, exhibitions, the most expected events and so on) and outside it (organize tours to the Baikal). At the request, they also help to order airplane and railway tickets, rent bicycles and cars, visit Russian baths and saunas.
Irkutsk City Lodge is also a place for different interesting events and holydays, such as Restaurant Day, celebration of New Year, Birthdays of our guests, etc. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>