Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
- Free breakfast for all guests (eggs cooked to your style, fruits, toast and spreads, unlimited juice & coffee)
- HOT showers
- Solid 30mb wifi connection throughout the house to keep tinder swiping
- Well-stocked kitchen with everything you need to whip up that award-winning souffle
- TV room with cable AND Netflix, with what is likely the most comfortable couch in Medellin (affectionately named “Harvey”). Just try to pry yourself up once you get settled in!
- Open back terrace with hammock and retractable awning for those rainy dayzzz
- Fully stocked bar, daily happy hour and home of our house drink, the Poison Ivy ;)
- Free use of our 2 guest computers
- Laundry services
- Lockers for securing your valuables
- Free on-site parking (including secured parking for motorcycles behind a locked gate)
- Gas grill to BBQ up a storm over a few cold ones
- Friendly and helpful staff to assist you with tours and transportation (and info on whatever else you may be looking for in Medellin or on your travels through Central & South America)
- Free mediocre quality banta / laughs at reception, and nominal charge for high quality version of the same
What “don'ts” will you not find at Ivy (that we've experienced elsewhere)? Blaring music/sleep deprivation until 3 am, annoying “nickle and dime” charges to print boarding passes, rude staff, list of 200 strict rules to follow (you are adults, afterall), having to make up your own bed in the dark when you arrive at midnight (we do that for you before you arrive), cramped bathroom stalls requiring pretzel-twisting yoga maneuvers to pull up your drawers, etc.
Ivy Hostel is located in a safe, leafy suburb outside of the hectic party district, but with convenient access to everything the city has to offer. This is why we can offer you a great nights sleep, while the party district is only a 5-minute cab ride and the price of a late night slice of pizza away. Ivy offers excellent access to Medellin's metro system; only a 5-10 minute (and relatively flat) walk to the nearby Aguacatala station will propel you throughout the city to many of the tourist hot spots and local neighborhoods. We’re a 5-minute walk to 2 major grocery stores (one of which is open 24-hours) and 2 major shopping malls, and a 10-minute walk to the EAFIT University language center - the largest in the city (offering 2- and 4-week programs). Additionally, we have convenient access to the growing yet still authentically Colombian sector of Envigado either by foot, taxi, or bus. And if you happen to stay with us over the weekend, don't forget to take advantage of a “ciclovía,” in which the south-bound lanes of the beautiful Avenida Poblado (located almost next to the hostel) are blocked off to traffic and filled with walkers, joggers, bikers, and the occasional rollerblader. This occurs on most Sundays and “puentes” (one of the numerous Colombian holidays that fall on a Monday).
Ivy Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment methods: cash, credit cards and debit cards. (Please add 5% for payment by card). Property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 PM.
Check out 11:00 AM.
Reception 24 Hours
Early checkout can be organized
No under 18 years old
Taxes not included - 19% IVA para los Colombianos
No curfew. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>